With the cold chill of the Arctic air sweeping through the Upstate my “well intentioned” plans of putting in some miles quickly changed. Saturday I slept in, ran errands, and visited a few thrift stores. Sunday, after ready my trashy southern novel (I highly recommend Mary Kay Andrews) about Tuesday, April 10, 2007
A Weekend of Leisure
With the cold chill of the Arctic air sweeping through the Upstate my “well intentioned” plans of putting in some miles quickly changed. Saturday I slept in, ran errands, and visited a few thrift stores. Sunday, after ready my trashy southern novel (I highly recommend Mary Kay Andrews) about
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh yes the weekend of LEISURE....well she did mention that it was rough day in the saddle...however let me elaborate just how ROUGH! Mel managed to hit every stick, rock and root that could have possible caused any type of steering problem. Though I must say she did manage to MelissaHop a few logs(this is where the front tire just gets over the log that she is attempting to ride over and then the back wheel follows with a quick pop up!) At one point she disappeared, as I waited thinking I should turn around to check on her, she comes riding around the corner with a knee that paid a visit to the stem due to one of those rock, limbs or roots I previously mentioned. IT WAS A GREAT DAY HOWE VER!
its about time that you two dusted off the homegrowns for a little fun...the last time I saw those roll was back in 2000 at castlewood...ah the memories!!!!
The memories Todd! Misery at its finest! :) Great to hear from you.
Post a Comment