We have moved now let's see.... a total of six times in the last 8 years. She has moved to many of these locations without so much as picture of the house or trailer we are moving into. Each of these homes have had their appeal. Some much more than others. However, the one thing they all had in common was Melissa's skill to make even the smallest and simplest of places (trailer) seem like a home. I can honestly say that the trailer has become quite homey and is even missed on long weekends away that include me chasing the Summer of Sean 2. (Yes for many of you reading there was a Summer of Sean 1). I have included a few pics of our home to show off Mel's talents and to honestly say she is the
Shisell....Snoop Dog 1999!(Dawn is this missspelled?)

3 comments:
I don't know, but you'll probably want to check the Urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/).
I do know that IT'S in the title is misspelled.
IT'S = it is
ITS is possessive
I'm not Dawn, but yes, it is misspelled. Words with a Snoop Dogg etymology end in " - izzle "
Post a Comment