It was a busy weekend full of parties! Saturday I managed to hang in the chicken ride,despite numerous attempts to charm the boys and encourage a slower pace. I got the comment when asking for assistance, "I think you look fine." Needless to say my legs felt like jello the rest of the day, but I was happy, as Foster put it, to be home. Sean rode in Greenville on the Winter Bike League with his team and in the evening we both attended our team parties. It's always great to see all our friends and catch up. Sunday we hosted Jennifer's baby shower at Scott's house and had a great turnout! I was elated my cake and diaper center piece turned out so well. Thanks to Danna and Caroline for all the mentoring. Baking is hard work and has taken me a few years to finally weather the storm and successfully make cake and icing that looks decent enough to eat! We are back in the Boro, which I will admit is welcome this time of year. I have a week catching up at work, no teaching, and temps in the 70s. Sean has to work all week and then we head to GVL for the Sullivan benefit ride and then to Indiana f
or the holidays.
or the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment