A journey of travels written by owners of two wheeled machines.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Fast Rides, Good Food, and Great Friends
We had a great time in Tsali this weekend! The riding was unbelievable, as always. You can't go wrong with fast, flat trails. Temperatures were perfect hovering around 60 degrees under sunny skies. I think the guys hammered on Saturday and when I saw the group, Sperry was so out of breath he was speechless...a strange site. Us girls rolled around the woods at fast speeds as well, making me think if I did wreck there were going to be broken bones, not the typical road rash. Although that should have slowed me down, my competitive side wouldn't let it. Thanks to Danna for a great cake and salad, Liz for the chili, Ed for the wings, and of course Rae for the coordinating and special treats (Rae-Rita's). You will also see pix of my Molly and her now healed wound. It's really amazing! At home this weekend for a much needed rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment