Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Day 8
Today, I don't even know what day it is (maybe Wednesday), we played in the Sawtooth National Forest on Redfish lake, fed by the famous Salmon River. Sean got up with Eric and Jeannie to swim a few laps at Master's swim practice. I heard he was making the intervals hard, one reason I chose to stay in bed. Sean then rode three hours above the mountain pass to meet us by lake (about 50 miles and an 8,900 feet mountain away). After we put the boat on the lake, Eric secured a campsite with boat only access for the weekend. We were lucky and got there just in time as a few other boats were lurking behind. We learned how to surf behind the boat using a long board. Look at the beautiful mountains behind us. We finished the day with an awesome steak dinner, that even a food snob like Danna would approve of. What a great day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is just great! You sound like your having a wonderful time. I really like the one where you and Sean had the noisy neighbors and were noisy the next morning - cracked me up!! =) I am really enjoying this! Your doing a GREAT job. Thanks for the emails on my B-day I got them. XOXO Christy
Post a Comment