Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Our Home in the Boro
Although we were excited about the blue smurf home, we could not agree on the contract, i.e. closing date, etc. As a result we have decided to rent from a faculty member in our college who recently built a home. It is 2 miles from campus, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, wood floors, and a great backyard for the woofs. It was such a relief to get this taken care of and in hindsight, not buy a home. I have to focus on graduating and Sean has a summer of cycling to train for. All in all, a good decision. As always, you all are welcome. Plenty of queen beds and bike racks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Need any furniture or bike crap? Nick and I are unloading and getting rid of everything. I am sad to say I don't have anything "Pink". I need to get rid of 4 mtn bikes ladies all size small or med/small. Yep! your eyes don't fail you. I said 4 mtn bikes! Some women have shoes, I have bikes.
Post a Comment