Our short home tour in Statesboro was a success. Our first round did not provide us with homes that met our criteria, i.e. doors that were not locked using nail concoctshuns, trees in yards, roaming dogs with pups around the neighborhood; I think you get the idea. We regrouped and took the advice of the realtor to expand our search range, i.e. bigger mortgage. We were able to find a few homes that met our standards, although from living in a trailer park you would think they were low, but apparently not. We found a great house in a well established community that will yield a solid return. I will admit it’s not our dream home on 20 acres with a pond and horses, but it’s a start. The home is almost 2,000 sq.ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. I will admit the blue siding is not my favorite feature, but I’ll take a smurf home over a cheap trailer any day! The home is also by the country club, so I am looking forward to contrasting our poverty like, slum living with uppity, suit wearing, benz driving aristocratics’. Enjoy the photo album!
1 comment:
I like the Smurf house! Did they take your offer? Yay for decks!
Post a Comment